Saturday 5 December 2009

Thankfulness........



This morning we had great quality family time,for the first time in a long time, we just all sat in the kids room .... talked ,played, watched...we felt so happy and content !!
So grateful to have kids to watch growing up,a husband to share it with.....

An Arab poet said:
"Thankfulness. Remembrance, and patience,
In them are blessings and rewards."

A while back I was given a challenge by my lovely friend,which was to completely clear out the bathroom and give it a good clean....including shelves,windows,toiletries ....everything ,so finally..... I am going to complete the challenge tomorrow...


and on the subject of cleaning,found this video on how to cleanse your face properly.....
I have come to age where I need to start looking after my skin better,splashing with water in the morning does not count....
so my next nourishing mama mission is have a facial routine morning and night...
starting tonight ...going to cleanse my face properly....
I don't have a fancy cleanser,so I am going to use plain yogurt, and follow her advice..

enjoy.....






thought for day:

Doing good to others brings happiness to both the heart and the soul. A good deed provides greater benefits to the benefactor - in terms of blessings and recompense and peace - than it does to the receiver.

taken from: Don't be sad

No comments:

Post a Comment