Thursday 10 December 2009

aroma mama

Hello everyone....went a bit quiet as I had the roofers in again since tuesday.....and so not much nourishing mama happening!!....Could not do my exercise, make nourishing food,go out,do cosy housy things!! Apparently today is the last day
so hopefully I can get back on track......

Been reading the lovely 'THE FRAGRANT MIND'....



I love burning oils in the house,and as I had a few stressful days I was looking for tips to calm me using aromatherapy....

I chose...ROSE and LAVENDER.....
Rose oil is used for these positive attributes: motivates,inner vitality,sense of freedom,forgiving,fulfillment , confidence....

Lavender oil for these positive attributes: balance,clarity,inner peace,gentleness,rest,rejuvenation.....



I bought this aroma steamer from a car boot sale..{I know ,I am CAR BOOT JUNKIE}.
It's really great when you have kids as you can leave it on for hours with no worry of anyone getting burnt and the oils can be released over a long period of time or over night.The smell of the lavender and rose is divine......heavenly.

Went digging in cupboards again and found another PUKKA tea I did not know I had.Husband must of brought it home as a sample and forgot to tell me.....

It's soooooo delicious.......


It contains....green tea, cinnamon,ginger,star anise, cardamon.licorice.....
to warm and enrich.....and of course the packaging is beautiful....

so I am calming and motivating with my rose and lavender oils ...and warming and enriching with my PUKKA CUPPA!!...and I don,t have a leaking roof! yayeee

Thought for the day:

"Stress is not what happens to us.
It's our response TO what happens.
And RESPONSE is something we can choose."
Maureen Killoran

No comments:

Post a Comment