Friday 29 January 2010

challenge day 4 & 5

How is everyone getting on?...Week 1 is almost over! Somebody mentioned in the comments that it's a lot harder than they imagined!.It is hard ,and will take a couple of weeks for the cravings to subside. I am making sure I eat enough,not depriving myself but choosing real food to snack on rather than bread & biscuits!...I have noticed a huge reduction in water retention and bloated tummy...I feel more energetic and lighter.Keep going everyone...I know I am doing the best thing for me.....I want to feel good....! I have chosen my treat for completing week 1. I will be buying it on Monday...
Let me explain!.....As a stay at home mummy I am always ,constantly washing up!
Combined with the cold winter my hands are crying out for some nourishing. I have been eyeing up this

L’OCCITANE hand creme {here}


It's a bit pricey...but it is a treat! I have also decided to wear gloves when washing up!

If your doing the treat thing what are you going to get?

Snack for today is houmous with carrot and celery sticks! Usually around four in the afternoon I start thinking of the biscuit tin, this is my nourishing alternative for today.This is the best houmous I have ever tasted,I can't eat other brands ,it just doesn't compare.Found in my local health shop ,and can also be found at Wholefoods , The Grocery or Planet Organic in the UK .If you can find it ,it's amazing.

Exercise is going well,doing my step dvd which is by Susan Powter.....it is very old fashion,probably made about 20 years ago but I like it , its very controlled ,using resistance and not a a lot of bouncing up and down...I found it at car boot sale for 10p!!
I tried doing toning exercises without a dvd but felt I needed a dvd to make sure I was doing the right amount of repetitions and good moves with maximum results so I have ordered this dvd from amazon.....

heard good things about it...and hoping for a super body!!
off now to wash up{with gloves!!} .....and do my step dvd !

happy no wheat,no sugar & exercising day!

Thoughts for the day:

'Ask God for certainty [of faith] and well-being; for after certainty, no one is given any gift better than health!'
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)

"Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death."
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)

1 comment:

  1. hi there...you won my giveaway over at lavender and limes and I would love to get a hold of your address so I can send you your prize!

    http://lavenderlimes.blogspot.com/2010/01/pretty-pots.html

    ReplyDelete