and these coconut macaroons....well I didn't have grease proof paper and they stuck and they are way too sweet!
I won't pass the recipes on...I am a hopeless baker...all the more reason to go sugar free....which I have yet to set a date for!
These arrived in the post today....hoping to make some pretty goodies........
and this is how far I am with my knitting!....getting there slowly....veeeerrry slowly
and I'm drinking nettle tea.....loose ,brewed for 20 mins,covered.....and drunk through a straw to stop my teeth from staining!
Why nettle tea?
- Nettle tea is a great overall healthy tonic, helping your blood cells build, function and circulates properly
- Because of its iron content, it helps with anemia.
- healing benefit of nettle tea is helping the body heal itself of hemorrhoids
- offers relief from seasonal allergies, strengthens the bones, hair and nails and nurtures the lungs, nervous, hormonal and immune systems
- Nettles are especially rich in chlorophyll
- A cup of this rich, green, velvety nettle infusion per day is deeply nourishing for women at any stage of life
the only problem is I'm the queen of procrastination and inconsistency!
Inconsistency with ourselves is the great weakness of human nature.-- Joseph Addison