Friday 23 April 2010

Just passing....

This is just a quick....just passing post. I'm really excited about a new challenge I'm setting for myself and some amazing natural discoveries I've made which I am eager to apply.But I'm stuck for time today....so please come tomorrow to see what I'm up to! You never know.... you may have been there and done that! {wink}
I'll leave you with pics of my garden cooks.....they made the stinkiest soup ever!{yuck}


And one of my silly ''I love moments.......






What silly moment do you love?.....


Thought for the day...

Manifest plainness,
Embrace simplicity,
Reduce selfishness,
Have few desires.
- Lao-Tzu, Tao Te Ching

3 comments:

  1. subhanallah I just downloaded a photo of my laundry on the computer to put it on the blog....well...whatever makes a housewife happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As salamu alaykum dear sister,

    How are you and your family. I just came by to have a read and look at your blog and Masha'Allah this blog is amazing!!

    You know, that picture with your washing on the line is so cool and beautiful.

    Enjoy the nice weather and your lovely garden with your inventive cooks!

    Wa salamu alaykum,
    Maryam Umm Nuh

    http://craftymuslimahs.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for your nice message Maryam...

    @home....I am envious{mashallah} of your lovely little terrace...can't wait to see what you get up to this summer.....no doubt many barbecues....and lazy summer eveings...

    ReplyDelete