Thursday 15 April 2010

Chatter box....

This is my little chatter box.....




this is his new thing....constant chatter that makes absolute sense...oh so cute{mashallah}
mmmm...yes he is on the table....another one of his pass times!

I also want to share a link to an interesting post I came across....here 
following on from the glycerin issue! Sad to say I haven't started my new no toothpaste regime but my husband has started using only salt......{I am still determined to try no toothpaste ,I am just a bit unorganised at the moment....}

Thought for the day.....

"In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves … self discipline with all of them came first."
-- Harry S Truman, U.S. President

1 comment:

  1. mashallah....that was cuter than cute...I know exactly what hes saying...and auntie vala is coming to take a bite of that thigh...mmmmm

    ReplyDelete