Thursday 1 April 2010

I'm the best mummy...


according to my 6 yr old son. I made pancakes....something I've only ever done once before..long time ago!{I know ..tut tut ...bad mama}He can't stop thinking and talking about them.
Well I made them gluten free...I was really worried they would be horrible but everyone loved them! And I can eat them too! In an ideal world I wish the flour was wholegrain, soaked and freshly ground,the milk raw and unpasteurized.....although grateful for the organic milk and gluten free flour.Thankfully we have access to free range happy eggs.  I used this flour ...

It' a great feeling being the best mummy in the world......

Thought for the day....

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and
realize they were the big things."
Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. I know...thats why I love baking too...maybe too much...I went to my local organic shop today and shopped for the wheat/sugar free cake Im going to try out ...let you know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete