Sunday 29 November 2009

uplift and balance

My blog is all about becoming a nourished mama,uplifting and balancing my body,soul,home,time.......doing the best for myself,my family.......realizing who and what I am.....how to become better....hope you can join me......

I am in need of upliftment and balance,so was really happy to discover this tea by Pukka.......contains licorice,peppermint, fennel,coriander and rose tea.......this has become my daily cuppa!!!



a few facts...

fennel helps with digestion and water retention
licorice balances and nourishes
coriander,peppermint and rose refresh and uplift

my digestion is feeling weary these days.......and this tea really helps.....

I love the colour of the box too....turquoise is my favourite colour....I am sure the reason the box caught my eye in the shop was because of the colour.....

No comments:

Post a Comment